Let's go through the drill once more:
. This book will have different rules.
. This book will contain Lycans - duh
. This book has the mate concept.
. This book have the heat concept.
. This book have Lycan King and werewolf Alphas concept.
. This book will also have the overpowering shit.
. This book will contain strong language.
This story - as you all already know - is about a Female Alpha ( that is very rare and not very appreciated ) and a Lycan King ( that is probably the most powerful )
Lycans have erasthais.
They are life long partners which means, they cannot be rejected. They have a stronger bond than a mate.
Lycans are less in numbers since they are the most powerful creatures. They are usually in group/packs that consist of hardly 10 to 20 lycans or even less.
If one half is a werewolf or human, they will turn to lycans after they accept their erasthais.
The heat can occur before the female is marked.
Lycans value their erasthais alot and that is one of the reason that they were chosen to set the rules for the mate council.
The concept of HEAT in this book:
1. When a female is in her heat, her body will change. Her hips will widen and her butt and breasts will increase in size.
2. Her skin will be sweet - like a candy.
3. She will give off a very enticing smell which will attract the males that haven't found their mates yet. Only who haven't found mates - not the ones who have not mated but has found their mates.
4. Females will face heat 14 days after finding their mate. The heat will be five days long.
(Must read to understand the traditions)
Lycan traditions :
1. Erasthais cut each other's hair really short. Male will cut the female's and female will cut the male's.
2. The Lycan will mark the other half once the female's hair grow till just till collarbones.
3. The dominant usually marks.
4. Male offers female a piece of jewelry.
5. (Not a tradition) The werewolf counterpart will turn to a Lycan once they are marked.