Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionizing the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As our PR Manager you will be responsible for our external media communication strategy. Your objective is to establish and maintain a favorable image of our company with the press, the investors and our growing community. Share our success story!
Apply now and join the Inkitt revolution!
- Native English speaker
- Lateral thinking skills and a growth mindset
- Proven records of PR achievements (press releases, articles, ...)
- Passionate about novels and ready to shake the publishing industry
- Mission-driven, dedicated and willing to go the extra mile
- Start-up experience is a clear plus
- Plan, develop and implement Inkitt’s global PR strategy
- Liaise with relevant media platforms in the English speaking world
- Seek high-level placements in print, broadcasts, and online media
- Write press releases and articles - tell our story
- Leverage existing media relationships
- Cultivate new contacts with industry media professionals
Do you want to build the world's biggest data-driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch