Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood, we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a Business Development Intern, you will be part of a small team building up the business side from scratch. This will mean taking part in the partner acquisition, building up the controlling and reporting as well as hiring and preparing the process of selling tomorrow's bestsellers. You will take on responsibility from the first minute you arrive and contribute significantly to the overall performance of the company.
- Enrolled in business related studies or similar
- A hands-on personality
- A dedicated team player
- Have already formed connections in the publishing industry, or have high-level networking skills
- Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
- Fluent in English and German
We are offering:
- First experience in a high growth startup
- An experience-based salary
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity: take responsibility and implement your own ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world's biggest and most objective data-driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an application with your updated Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com to get in touch.