Since the launch of Inkitt, our platform has grown continuously and recently hit the 1.7 million user benchmark. Tracking the reading behaviors of over a million users creates a lot of data which must be tamed by a strong analytical mind - and that’s where you come in as our new Story Intelligence Lead!
Help us shape the reading experience of the future!
Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior. Those bestselling stories are adapted to the GALATEA experience!
GALATEA is an immersive reading app containing series on an episode-basis which feature various immersive elements including SFX, VFX, chat fiction, vibrations, and community involvement.
You can check out GALATEA on
iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/galatea-immersive-stories/id1380362212 or
GALATEA is growing at an exponential rate! We are looking for a Story Intelligence Lead to perform business analytics on the stories. You will join the Data Science team and help us find the best version of the story by testing various versions! Could it be you?
What you will do:
- You will build story performance dashboards and deliver insights from data to writers (story developers) using advanced SQL
- You will perform A/B tests of various story versions with the aim to improve the stories.
- In collaboration with our in-house Hollywood writers and based on your analysis and insights you will identify better versions of the tested stories.
- You will be a key driver of revenue improvement.
You have experience and knowledge in:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL;
- Statistical knowledge allowing to carry out correct A/B tests;
- Minimum 3 years experience on analytical position where you had to communicate insights from performed analytics;
- Python and DevOps experience is a plus
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey. It’s going to be a wild and exhilarating ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity to face new challenges head-on and grow alongside our team.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
- The “get it done” mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation – provided your projects are completed on time – plus, lots of possibilities to work remotely
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment. It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives, and provide free fruit and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are published and read?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send your application, including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!