Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a CRM & Email Marketing Manager to join the team!
- Have very strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience implementing and managing email campaigns
- 1+ years of Marketing Automation experience
- Background in digital/online marketing
- Excellent organizational, time management and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience producing spreadsheets and reports and interpreting data analysis into meaningful conclusions
- Have a great understanding of email marketing KPIs, and user-life cycles
- Are a highly motivated over-achiever, self-starter and crazy about your own self-development, staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Are fluent in English
- Execute multi-wave/multi-channel closed-loop campaigns for each stage of the customer journey and in support of overall marketing goals
- Create emails, automated workflows, audience segments and reports in the marketing automation tool
- Assist in the creative development process for emails including copy, visuals, and templates
- Perform A/B testing on email campaigns, segmented by language & country
- Manage campaigns, timelines, and provide regular updates to key stakeholders and team members
- Collaborate with Content, PR and Social Media teams for appropriate content delivery based on customer journey
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to enable multi-channel campaigns which are aligned with the product experience and drive revenue
- Collaborate with the translation team on localization and translation of all content
- Track ongoing metrics concerning lead generation, email engagement, and campaign effectiveness
- Provide reports, insights, and recommendations based on data
Do you want to build the world’s fairest and most objective publishing house with us? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to email@example.com.