Inkitt has recently launched GALATEA, an immersive fiction app that reinvents the way stories are experienced. Its user numbers have been rapidly increasing every month. More users equal more responsibility, therefore, we are looking for a Community Manager!
Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior. Those bestseller stories are adapted to the GALATEA experience.
Here are the tasks you will perform at Inkitt during your first 3 months:
- Your extraordinary customer service keeps our customer happiness rate at 100% while maintaining the delivery of fast solutions and making our customers feel heard
- You communicate with our community on social media and create exciting content to keep them engaged with our content
- You grow not only the size of our community but also the internal interest and amount of interaction
- You help out in different projects across our Galatea platform to push its success
- The “get it done”-mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation provided your projects are completed in time
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden or deepen your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onwards
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment - it’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular Team events and incentives and provide free fruits and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey and face our upcoming challenges together. It’s gonna be a wild and exhausting ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are read and sold?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send us your application including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We looking forward to hearing from you!