Since the launch of GALATEA, our app that reinvents the way books are experienced (try it - it’S free!), the user numbers have been rapidly increasing every month. With many users comes much responsibility - therefore we are looking for you as Customer Happiness Specialist
Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior.
Here’s what tasks you will perform at Inkitt:
- Answering support tickets and responding to users within 24 hours
- Connect with users across the community with empathy, intelligence, and fun attitude
- Actively listening and carefully communicating with other teams to address and resolve major issues
- A customer-focused mindset
- Some experience in the customer experience area is great for you to know the challenges that might await you
- A sunshiny mood, no matter the circumstances :)
- You are a native English speaker
This empowers you to fulfill these tasks:
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey and face our upcoming challenges together. It’s gonna be a wild and exhausting ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
- The “get it done”-mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation provided your projects are completed in time
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden or deepen your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onwards
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment - it’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular Team events and incentives and provide free fruits and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are read and sold?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send us your application including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com today!
You can also drop me, Pascal, a WhatsApp at +49 157 868 7171 8 - just forgive me if I don’t answer right away since I am in Germany and time zones are a thing ;)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!