Since the launch of Inkitt, our platform has grown continuously and recently hit the 1 million user benchmark. That’s a lot of responsibility to take over as our Head of Customer Experience - are you ready for the challenge?
Here are the tasks you will perform at Inkitt during your first 3 months:
- You hit the ground running, (re-)shaping our customer experience department and stamping your impact on our company by developing your vision of perfect customer service.
- Making our users feel heard by keeping a 24h answer-rate and the maximum satisfaction level across 400-500 “touches” per week and getting to the bottom of their issues.
- Being the customers ambassador in meetings, bringing forward the urgency of their issues with our product development team.
- The “get it done” mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation – provided your projects are completed on time – plus, lots of possibilities to work remotely
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment. It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives, and provide free fruit and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey. It’s going to be a wild and exhilarating ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity to face new challenges head-on and grow alongside our team.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are published and read? Then don’t hesitate any longer - send your application, including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you like, you can also drop Pascal (that’s me) a WhatsApp at +49 157 868 7171 8 and I’ll be happy to engage in a nice chat with you!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!