Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a Data Analyst Trainee to join the team!
- Studied Computer Science or similar
- Are very good in SQL
- Want to apply your theoretical experience in a fast-growing startup
- Are a highly motivated over-achiever, self-starter and crazy about your own self-development, staying up to date with the latest development trends
- Can speak English on a conversational level. Fluent is a plus
- Have a working permission in Berlin
- Write SQL queries to structure our data into valuable reports and analyses
- Build dashboards for internal teams to analyze the impact of their work
- Prepare KPI reports for departments
- Collaborate with internal teams to automate processes
- Analyze features on the app and website
- Full-time position in Berlin
Do you want to build the world’s fairest and most objective publishing house with us? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.