Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood, we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Data Scientist who is ready to shake the publishing industry and eager to find the next best-seller.
- An enthusiastic reader
- Excited about discovering future bestsellers
- Strong mathematical background
- Advanced knowledge in one of the following programming languages: R / Python
- Not afraid of writing complex SQL queries
- Some knowledge in Node JS / Ruby would be a plus
- Startup experience is a clear plus
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an algorithm for predicting future best sellers
- Building a recommendation engine
What we are offering:
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership.
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity: take responsibility for and implement your own ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world's biggest data driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an Email to email@example.com to get in touch