Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood, we are building services that analyse reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Growth Manager who is ready to shake the publishing industry and motivated enough to leverage our existing user base by implementing brilliant growth strategies. As our Growth Manager, you will be responsible for our Marketing Department and therefore for building up your own team. You will be responsible for our global growth strategy and you will be reporting directly to the CEO. Are you the Status Quo's biggest fear? Then apply now!
- 2+ years of Marketing / Business Development experience.
- Profoundly knowledgeable about SEO and Content Marketing.
- You can write SQL-queries or are willing to learn SQL within a short time-frame.
- An over-achiever.
- Extremely goal-driven and equipped with a hands-on mentality to arbitrage complex systems and human psychology. Systematically testing and improving growth strategies with a high frequency.
What we are offering:
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team of like-minded over-achievers
- A unique opportunity to take responsibility to build up the whole marketing department
Do you want to build the world's biggest data-driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an Email to email@example.com get in touch