Help us shape the reading experience of the future!
Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior. Those bestselling stories are adapted to the GALATEA experience!
GALATEA is an immersive reading app containing series on an episode-basis which feature various immersive elements including SFX, VFX, chat fiction, vibrations, and community involvement.
You can check out GALATEA on
iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/galatea-immersive-stories/id1380362212 or on
GALATEA is growing at an exponential rate! We are looking for a Growth Manager to focus on user acquisition and engagement. You will join the GALATEA Marketing Team and help us share our stories with readers all over the globe! Could it be you?
- Scale performance marketing further according to revenue goals set. Optimize media, find new channels, give creative input, mine insights, partner with data science on tools and reporting.
- Drive and coordinate ASO by partnering with our internal creative team and our data insights team on optimizing the funnel and platform relations.
- Work on audience re-engagement and campaigns
You have experience and knowledge in:
- User Acquisition / Performance marketing for mobile (Facebook, Google, ad networks, DSP, etc.)
- Experienced with ASO and also A/B Testing, e.g. for CR optimization in the App Stores
- Product Marketing Knowledge (Targeting, Positioning, Competitive Analysis, Messaging, and Selling Proposition)
- App store optimization
- Analytics (reporting, tools: Adjust, Facebook Analytics, seektable and redash)
- Pitching for platforms such and Google and Apple
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey. It’s going to be a wild and exhilarating ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity to face new challenges head-on and grow alongside our team.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
- The “get it done” mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation – provided your projects are completed on time – plus, lots of possibilities to work remotely
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment. It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives and provide free fruit and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are published and read?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send your application, including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We look forward to hearing from you!