We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true who haven’t had the chance before. Join Us for building the future of publishing!
- Are a people person
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have minimum 1.5 years working experience in Human Resources
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are fluent in English
- Are crazy about self-development
- Are building the future of publishing
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Work Long, Hard, and Smart (Mo-Sat)
- Be responsible for finding, interviewing and hiring “A Players”
- Be responsible for employee happiness & culture
- Set and discuss self-development plans with every team member
- Forecast and planning of recruiting needs and strategies
- Gives you the opportunity to create and implement a long-term HR strategy to build the fundamentals of the HR Department
- Build an employer brand
- Administration (payroll, visa, etc.)
Are you ready to build the world’s greatest culture of “A Players”?
Send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at email@example.com to get in touch.
Please elaborate in your Cover Letter what “Self-Development” means to you and how much time you currently spend on improving your knowledge and skills on a weekly basis.