Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood we are building services that analyse reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Head of Readers Community who is ready to shake the publishing industry and develop a global reader community for Inkitt. As our Readers Community Manager you will be the middleman between our writers and the public. Every week you will pick five promising books and run (free) campaigns for them. This can mean getting in touch with journalists and review bloggers, setting up facebook groups, posting on forums and engaging with any other channels and break-through ideas you come up with.
- A native English speaker with lateral thinking skills and a growth mindset
- An enthusiastic reader
- Excited about discovering future bestsellers
- Experienced in building Social Media Communities and Fanbases
- Eager to lead a team of motivated marketers
- Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
Startup experience is a clear plus
We are offering:
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated international team
- A unique opportunity to take responsibility and implement your ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
- A flat hierarchy with goal-oriented collaboration throughout all levels and teams
Do you want to build the world's biggest and most objective data-driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.