Do you want to shape the future of publishing? Inkitt is revolutionizing the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels. Help us to grow globally by spreading the word of Inkitt authors throughout the world!
Who we are:
Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that can predict bestsellers by analyzing reading patterns.
How it works:
Authors publish their novels on Inkitt, readers read them, we track and analyze reading patterns, and publish the best performing novels with bestseller potential.
By taking on the role of our new Human Resource Trainee, you will concentrate your skills on finding new ‘A Players.’ You will be responsible for developing and implementing a long-term strategy, finding and interviewing candidates, and building the fundamentals for the HR Department. The ideal candidate is an avid reader, with a creative mindset and excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Search for new ‘A Players’ to join the Inkitt team
· Create and implement a new long-term HR strategy to build the fundamentals of the HR Department
· Manage your own projects and the implementation of new ideas, along with the freedom to be creative to reach your goals
· Close collaboration with the founder
You are / have:
· First hand experience in Human Resources
· Strong communication skills and are eager to interview applicants
· Strong organizational skills to keep an overview of all applications
· Familiar with CRM systems
· A creative mind; always striving to find new ways to reach out to possible ‘A Players’ alongside building a strong employer brand
· Fluent in English (preferred native level)
· Extremely hands on, enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to do what it takes to help a young and rapidly growing business to become the world’s biggest and most objective publishing house
· An avid reader who is passionate about the publishing industry
· Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
We are offering:
· An immediate start date
· Hands-on experience in a high growth startup
· An inspirational and fast-paced environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
· A unique opportunity to take on responsibility and implement your own ideas with the freedom of creativity
· A dedicated international team
· A competitive salary
· A flat hierarchy with goal-oriented collaboration throughout all levels and teams
· Snacks, fruit, and beer
Do you want to help us build the world's biggest and most objective data-driven publishing house?
Please send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at email@example.com to get in touch.