We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true who haven’t had the chance before. Join Us for building the future of publishing!
- Love to tell stories
- Are a happy and charismatic person who loves to build relationships
- Have minimum 1 year working experience in PR or Communications
- Get what you want in a determined but gentle way
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are native English
- Are building the future of publishing
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Create global buzz around Inkitt and the bestseller we publish
- Build a new global brand strategy and build up the PR department
- Create press releases, press kits, presentations, analysis, and social media content
- Build relationships with journalists
- Full-time position (Mon-Sun)
Are you excited to build greatness from day 0? Join and build Inkitt's PR Department!
Please send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.