Help us shape the reading experience of the future!
Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior. Those bestselling stories are adapted to the GALATEA experience!
GALATEA is an immersive reading app containing series on an episode-basis which feature various immersive elements including SFX, VFX, chat fiction, vibrations, and community involvement.
You can check out GALATEA on iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/galatea-immersive-stories/id1380362212 Or on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colt
GALATEA is growing at an exponential rate! We are looking for a Copywriter who will join the GALATEA Marketing Team and help us share our stories with readers all over the globe! Could it be you?
Here are the tasks you will perform at Inkitt:
- Create compelling ad copy for the fiction novels on the Galatea App
- Ideate new creative concepts for the Galatea Ads
- Track the performance of your ads and develop them based on the collected data
- Work in close collaboration with our Head of Performance Marketing, our CMO, and our team of in-house Hollywood writers to boost Galatea’s growth
- Help manage a team of marketing interns and design freelancers
- You have a background in Journalism or Copywriting - either a degree or a few years of experience in the industry
- You have experience writing copy for social media ads, writing content for a popular publication (online or print), and/or experience working for an ad agency focused on digital marketing
- You LOVE reading and have an affinity for popular fiction novels
- You are persistent - you don’t give up until you hit the nerve of our customers
- You are able to communicate in English on the level of a native speaker
- The “get it done” mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation – provided your projects are completed on time – plus, lots of possibilities to work remotely
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment. It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives and provide free fruit and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
The following skills and experience empower you to fulfill these tasks:
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey. It’s going to be a wild and exhilarating ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity to face new challenges head-on and grow alongside our team.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are published and read?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send your application, including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!.