Since the launch of Inkitt, our platform has grown continuously and recently hit the 1 million user benchmark - so naturally, our next goal is to reach 100 million users worldwide - and that’s where you come in as a Fiction Journalist!
Here are the tasks you will perform at Inkitt during your first 3 months:
- You will use your experience and knowledge from the world of journalism to create compelling ad copy for the series on the Galatea App
- Collaborate with our Head of Performance Marketing and CMO to create new ad concepts, track ad performance, and iterate on ad design and copy to boost the growth of Galatea
- Help to manage a team of interns and freelancers
- You love to read fiction novels and are able to comprehend the core of them as well as using your exceptional English writing skills (native level) to compress this message into great social media ads
- You are not afraid to brainstorm a lot of ideas and run tests on all of them to find the perfect ad for each novel
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors become globally successful!
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey. It’s going to be a wild and exhilarating ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity to face new challenges head-on and grow alongside our team.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
- The “get it done” mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation – provided your projects are completed on time – plus, lots of possibilities to work remotely
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- Valuable work which impacts our company from your first day onward
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- A fast-paced environment. It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Of course, we organize regular team events and incentives and provide free fruit and dinner in our office
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are published and read?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send your application, including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you like, you can also drop Pascal (that’s me) a WhatsApp at +49 157 868 7171 8 and I’ll be happy to engage in a nice chat with you!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!.