Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the surface we are building services that analyse reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Growth Marketing Manager who is ready to level-up the publishing industry and continue fueling the fastest publishing house in the world. As a Lead Growth Marketing Manager you will lead a team of two developers, designer, as well as a community manager. You’ll be responsible for the growth roadmap and it’s execution. You'll be involved from idea generation to execution.
We started publishing last year and have currently published 17 authors, 16 of which have become bestselling authors in their categories and their works have ranked in the Top 100 among ALL six million titles on Amazon and we continue to publish one title per week.
We're a team of 15 hardworking, dedicated and comfortzone-ophobic individuals and have just raised $5m. We work hard to get closer to our 10-years goal - to have the NY Times Bestseller List being dominated by Inkitt titles.
- Have 3+ years experience in Growth, Performance and Email Marketing
- Have a growth hacker mindset
- Are knowledgeable in SEO and Content Marketing
- Can write SQL-queries and HTML
- Consider yourself a technical person; coding skills are a plus
- Prefer books to TV
- Are an overachiever and crazy about your own self-development
- Are extremely goal-driven, analytical and equipped with a hands-on mentality
- Are even more motivated now that you know that we work Mon-Sat
- Are a native English speaker
- Be responsible for user growth and activation
- Lead a team of two developers, designer, as well as a community manager.
- Define the marketing and growth roadmap, plan and execute
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
Ready to join us at our Berlin office?
Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.