Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood, we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
- Preferably enrolled in marketing/business related studies
- A hands-on personality
- A dedicated team player
- A native English speaker
- Already gathered first-hand experience in marketing (such as social media marketing or SEO) and have worked on your own projects successfully
- A voracious reader
- Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
We are offering:
- An experience-based, competitive salary
- Hands-on experience in a high growth startup
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity to take on responsibility and implement your own ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world's biggest and most objective data-driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an application with your updated Resume and Cover Letter at email@example.com to get in touch.