Since the overwhelming success of our newest product, the App GALATEA, we’re looking for you as a Marketing Intern (f/m/x) to reinforce our team and help us revolutionize the way books are experienced.
Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behavior.
Here are the tasks you will perform at Inkitt:
- Reading the upcoming stories for our Galatea platform
- Creating the metadata used to advertise these novel by summarizing its content as well as developing a marketing strategy for it
- Create multiple Facebook Ads to advertise the novel
These skills and experiences empower you to fulfill the tasks above:
- Since all of our books are written in English, your writing and reading skills should be flawless up to a native level
- You love reading fiction and can read pretty fast - our selected books are proven to be great reads, so we promise you no boring lecture
- Ideally you have already finished or are about to finish your studies in the fields of English Literature or Marketing or other similar fields
- You should be able to organize yourself and work independently to a high degree
- You are a native English speaker
Did you know that Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers and that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and loved it?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We want you to be part of our unstoppable journey and face our upcoming challenges together. It’s gonna be a wild and exhausting ride, but in our opinion, it’s worth all the heart and soul we put in our work! We offer you an amazing opportunity.
Furthermore, we offer you the following:
- The “get it done”-mentality: Flexible work time and unlimited vacation provided your projects are completed on time
- Your working schedule is fully independent, so you can work where it suits you best
- We encourage your personal development and empower you to broaden or deepen your knowledge and skills across multiple departments!
- An open and empathic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level
- You can gather hands on experience in the most advanced publishing house on this planet - a kinda ballsy claim, we know, so convince yourself ;)
- A fast-paced environment - it’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Together with our data analysis lead you will be included in the editorial process of selecting the best stories to publish
- You will get early access to upcoming stories and receive unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there!
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry with us and revolutionize the way books are read and sold?
Then don’t hesitate any longer - send us your application including your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
You can also drop me, Pascal, a WhatsApp at +49 157 868 7171 8 - just forgive me if I don’t answer right away since I am in Germany and time zones are still a thing ;)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!.