We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true who haven’t had the chance before. Join Us for building the future of publishing!
- Are a numbers person
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have minimum 1 year working experience in Performance Marketing
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are fluent in English
- Are crazy about self-development
- Have basic knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Are building the future of publishing
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Work smart, hard, and long (Mon-Sun)
- Responsible for building a strong revenue channel based on ads
- Performance Marketing (Facebook Ads, Outbrain, Taboola, etc.)
- Run A/B tests to optimize the entire funnel (Ad, Landing Page and Email)
Send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Please elaborate in your Cover Letter what “Self-Development” means to you and how much time you currently spend on improving your knowledge and skills on a weekly basis.