We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true. Join us for building the future of publishing!
- Are a numbers person
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have minimum 1 year working experience in Performance Marketing
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are fluent in English
- Are crazy about self-development
- Have basic knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Are building the future of publishing
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Work smart, hard, and long (Mon-Sun)
- Responsible for building a strong revenue channel based on ads
- Performance Marketing (Facebook Ads, Outbrain, Taboola, etc.)
- Run A/B tests to optimize the entire funnel (Ad, Landing Page and Email)
Send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at email@example.com to get in touch.
Please elaborate in your Cover Letter what “Self-Development” means to you and how much time you currently spend on improving your knowledge and skills on a weekly basis.