Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the surface, we are building services that analyze reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionizing the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Recruiter who is ready to level-up the publishing industry and develop the best ways to find "A Players". As our Recruiter, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and processes to find, sort, and interview "A Players".
- Source and find profiles of "A Players" around the world
- Communicate with the Founder and Team Leads about candidates
- Conduct interviews and hire the best candidates
- Administration (payroll, visa, etc.)
- Develop recruitment strategies and implement them
- Work on upcoming projects such as ATS implementation & Employer Branding
- You are a people person
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have minimum 6 months working experience in Human Resources or Sales
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are not afraid of interviewing candidates
- Are fluent in English
- Are crazy about self-development
- Experience with Linkedin Recruiter or similar sourcing tools
Are you ready to build the world's greatest team of "A Players"? Send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to email@example.com.