Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 13 publishers and was only published because the 14th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a dedicated Growth Marketing Manager to join the team
- Have founded your own company or have been intensively involved in an early stage growth company (2-4 years working experience)
- Aspire to belong to the world's top 1% of growth marketers
- Have managed monthly advertising budgets for FB Ads, Google Ads and Native Ads of +$20,000
- Have proven SEO & CRO & Growth Hacking skills
- Can write SQL-queries and HTML or are willing to learn within a short timeframe
- Are an over-achiever and crazy about your own self-development
- Are extremely goal-driven, analytical and equipped with a hands-on mentality
- Are even more motivated now that you know that we work Mon-Sat
- Are fluent in English
- You will be the person responsible for all writers growth activities at Inkitt
- This includes, but is not limited to, managing all paid ads, organic strategies, full funnel optimization tactics and conducting our growth iteration meetings with our CEO, developers and designers
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
Ready to join us at our Berlin office?
Please send an email to email@example.com to get in touch.