Write a Review

To Please You (+18)

All Rights Reserved ©

Summary

Hainsley has found home in the world of the dark. She has sex for money over a contract. It sounds bad but it isn't it's just her lifestyle. Read and find out. Not as expected. Contains mature content. BDSM involved. You have been warned. I just copied this story from the one I wrote on Wattpad. There are literally no changes. All the grammatical errors are still there, everything is still there. It needs heavy editing so read at your own risk. A bunch of grammar errors. Will be edited when I have the time.

Genre:
Erotica / Other
Author:
NAHYOME
Status:
Complete
Chapters:
12
Rating:
4.2 216 reviews
Age Rating:
18+

Prologue

“You like that?” He said spanking me with each thrusts he made in, ” I asked you a question slut!”

“Yes” I managed to moan out as I felt the familiar clench in my stomach. And just as I was about to let go he pulled out.

“Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to? You don’t deserve to cum” he was very displeased with me “You’ve been a very bad girl and bad girl and bad girl get punished”

I knew it was going to happen. I forgot to be respectful and it was rude of me to forget to call him sir. Even though he wasn’t my full time master, I was to be his for two weeks. Yes, he was my master for two full weeks. Then I’d be returned to club where I was before. It wasn’t the first time this was going to happen. I’ve had several different masters before him and will probably have several others after him.

" Twelve spanks with the paddle should be enough for a slave who doesn’t know how to address their master” he said sounding upset, ” I want you to count and thank me for each hit”

Before I could respond I felt the paddle come down on my ass with a sting. I knew that this was going to be a long one.

“One. Thank you sir”

By the eleventh one I was a moaning mess. My ass hurt and was pretty sure it was red right now. The thought of that made it too unbearable to keep my hands from the we mess of my pussy. Then Sir came down hardest on my butt to signalize it was the final one.

“Twelve. Thank you sir”

He slipped his hands down from my butt to my lips. His fingers began playing with my clit flicking, pinching and fingering it. Only bringing me closer and closer to my point.

“Sir can I cum please?” I requested, no begged as the clenching came back in my stomach. I frantically moved my hips in sync with his fingers.

“Nope only good girls get to cum, not girls who enjoyed their punishment” he said smacking my vagina.

“Sir” I whined while rubbing my vagina against the bed to replace the friction from my Master’s hands.

“If you continue to ask I might have to send you back to your club without any release” Why was he such a fucking dick?

Sir disappeared only to come back with some iron cuffs. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to cuff me but what he planned after that was beyond my knowledge. Yet I was more than excited for it.

“Hand behind your back and on your knees” he ordered me in his deep authorities voice. Almost immediately his dick was going at the back of my throat.

“You’re such a fucking slut, sucking on my dick like it’s your favorite candy”

Obviously it was my favorite sweet. The sweet, tangy flavor from the penis was better than any candy I’ve ever eaten. I sucked my Master’s dick as best as I could but that wasn’t enough for him. He grabbed my hair by the root taking control as he forced it all the way to the back. Just then my gag reflex came in but that brought him closer as I felt his dick twitch. Then he released his cum and I was tempted to swallow but I knew better than that. So I opened my mouth to show him his cum.

“Swallow” he said and I gladly complied.

But after getting his fulfilling ejaculation I realized the pool I was kneeling in. That made me hornier and I realized Sir noticed as well. Since his erection was in full swing again. That was when I realized just how long of a night it was going to be.


Further Recommendations

Martine: Super mais trop court les chapitres

Marie: Une récit plaisant. L'intrigue tient en haleine, on lit d'une traite et on a hâte de connaître la suite.

Lisa Rocher: Beautiful love story. Totally worth it

zoë: It was awesome.I Would like to see where the story goes

Erin: I like the pace of the story line and the emotions attached to all of the characters.

depaolijocelyne: J ai adorer ta romance .j adore ton écriture car on sait toujours qu il y du mystères.moi je l' ai adorer et j espère encore te lire 😘😘😘😘😘

Splendide: J'ai choisi cette note par pur plaisir. Non seulement ce roman est intriguant mais aussi très instructif.

Libra: Me gusta la historia megusta que es cortita

More Recommendations

maria: I disliked that it was short wanted more of it, loved the characters they were interesting, would have loved a little more drama but all in all was a great read would definitely recommend and would read it again. Thanks for sharing your book ❤️

2jlynn: Enjoyed another great book in this series. Love learning the personalities of each individual that becomes apart of the MSMC. So much going on that if you don't have good short term memory, taking notes will make the books even better. Eager for the next book.

2jlynn: This series gets better with each book. I am eager to continue read more about Ace. I find him very intriguing. I am also hoping that one of the ladies is less than perfect physically, yet is blessed with one of the guys who are every ladies dream. Yes, it's a book, but every reader should be abl...

Irais: Eres una gran escritora hermosa eres la mejor 💜 me encantan todas tus historias, siempre captas mi atención desde el primer capítulo

marilyn: Living in the past will never let you have a future

Nokwanda M Nokwah: Awesome! can we have mo pls

About Us

Inkitt is the world’s first reader-powered publisher, providing a platform to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors. Write captivating stories, read enchanting novels, and we’ll publish the books our readers love most on our sister app, GALATEA and other formats.