Prologue, Character Introduction and Warnings:
Even though they have been among humans since the beginning of time, were-shifters were a very secretive species. Its various types ran from were-cats to werewolf and so on. All races lived peacefully and in harmony, each in their own environment, under the Were-shifter King, a man so powerful he could change to any race he wanted...
Until the war.
The legend tells that a thousand years ago, when the war broke, almost all were-beast died, making it the biggest massacre ever told. Most of the were-species got extinct in that war, making the werewolves the most powerful race standing. Since they fought together as a pack, unlike some other species, they survived and counterattacked as soon as they could, ending the war.
Most females were casualties since the enemy thought that by killing the females, the race would be extinct. And they weren’t far off. Even though the werewolves survived, they suffered the most female lost. The Luna prayed to the goddess for help in the survival of her beloved race in exchange for her life, making the promise eternal. Six months later, the Luna gave birth to a boy. In her confusion, she reclaimed to the goddess as to why a boy when her race needed females to survive, but the goddess only made silence. Even though the Luna didn’t understand, she raised her son well, full of love and up to be a great man and heir. The answer to her questions came a few years later, when the mating season began again. She thought that maybe her son will be the father of a lot of offspring, but when he mated with another male, making that the first mating between males, was when, to some extent, things began to make sense. A couple of months later, her son got pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful daughter and a son. Many years passed and some males gained the ability to give birth. She then understood the gift of the goddess and knew that her beloved race was going to survive.
But soon, less and less males were able to get pregnant. The mating between males became really rare and, as the years passed, it stopped happening and all was forgotten.
1. Choi Minho:
- King Alpha and in charge of more than eleven (11) packs worldwide. (districts and such.)
- Older brother of Logan.
- Controls all four elements and telekinesis
2. Lee Taemin:
- The only little boy of six sisters.
- A healer and one of the few who has the power to heal wild-life. (meaning plants and animals)
- Controls earth and water.
3. Kim Kibum, a.k.a Key:
- Minho’s little brother.
- A specialized Ob/Gyn doctor in the general hospital (both werewolf and human hospital)
- Mated in secret to Jonghyun.
- A healer.
- Controls water and wind
4. Kim Jonghyun:
- Leader of the Royal Guard and an alpha. Also, Minho’s personal bodyguard when needed.
- Minho’s best friend.
- Mated in secret to Key.
- Controls fire, earth and water.
EXPLAINING SOME THINGS :
1. King of werewolves: He’s in charge of all the packs in the world. It works like this to put it in a sense:
Alpha King = President
Alphas = Governors
Betas = Mayors
So even though the alphas are leader of the pack, they report to the King. The king has a pack of his own besides having to oversee the rest.
2. All werewolves can communicate telepathically, control at least 1 element and can shift at will.
3. Only a few have more special powers like healing and such.
4. The mating bond is performed in human form to be complete (Usually I would say human and wolf form but I’m not up to write wolf-sex and I’m sure you don’t wanna read it, so I’ll skip that unless I wanna be kinkier in a scene lol but I’ll try to warn you.) Once that happens, they will know the whole life of the other, having no secrets between them. Still, they respect each other’s private thoughts and such. They can always sense each other and communicate with each other telepathically over long distances. Once the mating is done and becomes true, the colors of their powers or pack will shimmer around them for a couple of hours. The mating bond is permanent until death. No one can mate against their will. It is forbidden and punishable by death. Besides, the mating will not be true...
5. Pregnancy can happen in either human or wolf form (can be conceived either way). The female can shift until the moment of birth without harming the baby. The baby will just shift with them. At the moment of conception, the parents and the baby will form a bond, unbreakable by death only. The gestation time for a wolf is two months (if I’m not mistaken) so for this story, the pregnancy time will be of six months.
6. Since shifters can control an element. Depending how many elements you control, you go up the ranks. To be an alpha, one of the requisites is to be able to control 3 elements or more and be approved by the king.
Disclaimer and Warning:
This story is a work of fiction. The names of the characters are the only thing real and the story-line, dialogue, and incidents are the product of my imagination. If there is a book, story or a movie called the same, (unless is a book of mine), it was pure coincidence and not intended. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental also.
This story is intended for mature readers only. If you’re not 18 years or older, find something else to read. The following story features sexual acts between males in all forms and positions available, including very detailed sex and some light bonding, and the writing will be explicit.
Read at your own discretion. You’ve been warned.
I will also not tolerate plagiarism. My works are only posted here on AO3, AFF and in Wattpad for the non-kpop version of some of this stories. If you see them here by another person or in any other platform let me know immediately.
I hope you enjoy this book and much as I enjoyed writing it.