The great god-wolf was trapped… trapped for a crime that he didn't commit. Fenrir was the name of the fireless wolf that was bound with the mighty Gleipnir, The Chains that couldn't be broken. No matter what he tried to do, all was hopeless.
He cursed all the gods for what they did to him… for what they think he did. Fenrir was kneeling in the frozen rocks while the chains stopped his body from shaking or trying to escape.
-You bastards… I didn't commit any crime… this is a mistake… - Were the same few words that were repeated by the mighty son of Loki, pronounced to no one but himself.
- Oh I'm going to kill that traitor… when I find a way to get out of here, he will see… I'm going to feast in his whole body, smashing his cursed bones and feeding on his dark flesh… I promise this not to me but to all that see me in all Asgard… - Fenrir was furious, blind of wrath from the treachery he suffered from the hands of one of the most trusted gods, it was like he was stabbed in the back with a dagger.
- Gods, I'm in a bad situation, what am I going to do… if anyone could tell me that, but hey… who was? – The Question that Fenrir had been thinking about for every second that had passed. It was then that a familiar voice was heard, he looked straight and that face wasn't strange to him, he was looking at a middle-age man with a long brown beard, with even longer brown hair.
- You got to be kidding me right? What do you want in a moment like this…. Vidar? – Fenrir asked to the God of Vengeance, and he replied with a silent voice which, when it arrived near Fenrir, the response was a powerful punch straight to his great mouth full of sharpened teeth.
Blood was visible in the rocks, covering the frozen with the red color. The wolf didn't react, he just spit more blood from his mouth, which he couldn't clean out due to the chains that were securing the mighty one.
-I knew that you were going to do that… ehehehe – And with a challenging smile, Fenrir enraged Vidar even more, who launched his left arm to the wolf's throat. He was squeezing it, and Vidar could smash the bones if he squeezed it even harder. Fenrir was suffering, even if he didn't show any feelings of pain, he could feel it.
- Why did you kill Freia… Fenrir tell me why? She was our best friend and you… my best friend… you killed her with your own fangs… Odin had taken you when your Malevolous Father Loki abandoned you… the All Father did his best for you to become a good example, but it looks like he failed.
- Vidar, I didn't murder Freia, I could never do it, please believe, my brother- Fenrir was interrupted by another powerful punch as Vidar screamed in the Wolf's hear:
- Do not call me brother you bastard, you should be killed but the All Father didn't want to… - Fenrir was shocked when he heard that.
- Is Odin better from that injury? – Asked the Unbound to his former friend.
- Yes and at the same time heartbroken, because of you he seems very upset and very tired, do you see what you did to our Mentor? Our chief? Our father? Don't you have any compassion? – Vidar asked him with a cold voice that could put any god to fear, all except the Unbound, he was different and more fearless.
- Man, when I have to tell you that the murderer is in fact the Evil God Loki?
- You mean your father….
- DON'T CALL HIM MY FATHER! MY ONLY FATHER IS THE ALL MIGHTY ODIN! – Fenrir had become angrier than ever when Vidar mentioned Loki's relationship with the god-wolf.
- Quiet! – Replied Vidar with a three-kick combo, the wolf-god spat more blood while he was thinking of Freia, her best friend – How I hate Loki mate…. – Fenrir was crying.
- Cry over her death, not your current state… from now on you will be tortured and lost in damnation… forever you will be trapped with the mighty Gleipnir, you are doomed Fenrir… and you lost all of your reputation and honor.
- I don't care for my reputation, but my honor is as intact as ever…. If you want to see that honor in active once again, then unchain me and then you will see me, the mighty god-wolf killing the evil god Loki.
With a comic laugh, Vidar looked to Fenrir while he was confused by the god's reaction – Fenrir, you got to be kidding with me, you killing your own father? Please, let me take a break ahahah.
-You know me Divinity…. You know of what I'm capable of.
- Like the assassination, yes I know that you can be capable of anything wolf… - The laugh was converted in a sinister smile and a ferocious look – Your torture will begin in one hour… be prepared to that my great enemy… - And after he turned around, his footsteps rang out as if they were a bird singing a sad song. Fenrir looked down, thinking why the gods where doing this to them.
- Forgive me… all of you…
He said while starting to think back to his past, the memories of three weeks before the tragedy happened, but he needed to remember the day he meet the All Father