There’s a couple of things that you need to know before you start to read this book:
1. This Book is a sequel to CHASING MY MATE but this book can be read as a stand-alone book. I promise you won’t miss any major detail.
2. In this book, HYBRID term is used to refer to those wolves who have one of the elemental powers like fire, water, air etc. Some say that hybrid wolves are the cursed wolves and some say that it’s a gift from the moon-goddess. If you find multiple explanations of being a Hybrid wolf then don’t fret, multiple folks have their multiple versions.
3. OCULUS REAPERis the name of Nefret’s(the protagonist) whip that’s wrapped around her wrist like a snake. It’s an enchanted weapon. It’s the enchanted weapon after OCULUS CARVER which is a sword, belonging to the OCULUS family. Don’t get confused between them.
4. THE CHRONOLOGY OF THIS SERIES IS >
a.My Mate is My Enemy
b. Chasing My Mate
c. The Lonely God
but you can still read the books in any way you want. You won’t miss anything important, I PROMISE!
5. Don’t be surprised if people mistreat Nefret (the protagonist). She always gets on the bad side of the people and their reaction towards her is hence justified.
6. THIS ONE IS IMPORTNAT>In this book, the Moon Goddess doesn’t pair mates. The paring of mates is done by ISHTAR, Sumerian and Babylonian goddess of love and fertility. She had a habit of attracting lovers and then killing or maiming them.
P.S. If you have any other quires then let me know in the comments. I’ll try to answer the questions and add anything that’s relevant.