AUTHOR’S NOTE - READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Hello and welcome my new book, The Cloak of the Vampyre! You must be wondering, “Why is she writing this foreword? Why can’t I just go ahead and read?” Well, I’m glad you asked!
This book belongs in the Millennium Wolves Universe. It’s in the same universe as my other books but it’s not the same series. This one will focus on another aspect of the world that I didn’t get to cover in the MW series, which you can already guess from the title - VAMPS! This doesn’t mean you can’t read this book! You can totally read this book without reading the others - consider it a stand-alone if you must.
Now, a few words regarding this book:
- There is a WARNING for this book in the description, and I copy-pasted it here: This book contains the following triggers: descriptive violence and gore, bullying, torture, sexual abuse, mature themes, rape, etc.
- This book is about NEW CHARACTERS that you haven’t been introduced to in the MW series. There might be some cameo appearances of characters you know, though.
- Inconsistencies & Grammar and spelling mistakes: I write as I go along. I’m in the middle of college, and I don’t have time to edit everything I write or make sure it all fits together. I do the best I can, but I would rather use the time I have for writing. I believe revisions will come later along the way, but don’t expect it in this book. Of course, if you feel the Grammar Nazi inside you burning up, feel free to criticize, just don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- I will do my best to upload weekly, but if I can’t do so, I will let you know through the wall on my profile page, so stay tuned!
- Everything I write about is from my own very fruitful imagination. If you are offended by anything I wrote, you’re more than welcome to PM me and I will address the issue accordingly.
Happy reading - and don’t forget to vote and comment!