Best Song Ever - One Direction
Hello everyone! I'm Jahnavi, and this is my first story!!
It's the second time I'm writing this actually....
*Searches for a place to hide before someone decided to throw tomatoes*
Please pretend that awkward AF intro never happened.😣
Life was a bumpy ride from the start for Janine.
Finally, when things start to go her way, she is met by a very 'pleasant' surprise.
A very 'pleasant' one for that matter.
What can go wrong when she moves to a new city, only a night before she starts her new life in the 'City of Angels'?
Especially, when you stumble across three drunkards who have a death wish (quite literally).
But, without any warning, an alluring as hell, devilishly handsome man (no pun intended), swoops in with a wicked trident and saves her ass.
Her soul, of course.
To add to her problems, Fate thinks gleefully, "Let's play with her life a little more!"
Surprise, surprise, the saviour turns out to be the one and only CEO of the Luciano Corporations, i.e, her new boss.
He was a businessman by day, gang leader by night.
Him being the ruler of Underworld wasn't helping at all.
Not when her abhorrent secrets and past were at stake.
I do hope that everyone will enjoy this book. It has taken much forethought to create this book, and I'm sure you will fall in love with the characters like I have.
- The characters are not perfect. No one is. Everyone has flaws, learn to accept it.
- The writing will have flaws. I'm not a very experienced writer, so please bear with me😅
- You are welcome to point out if there are some grammatical mistakes in my writing. I'm a grammar Nazi myself.😊😊
- The comments section is yours, but I will not tolerate hateful comments against the writing. Remember, you are here to read the author's story, so if you can't appreciate it, you can kindly shut your mouth. We don't need more negativity in the world.
- This story is purely a product of my imagination. I DEFINITELY DO NOT ENCOURAGE PLAGIARISM, so if I find someone copying, Imma smack your head with a club, Coach Hedge style (just kidding, I'm no serial killer).
- I would definitely need all the support I can get, since He's After Me is my first book. Comment all you want and please vote. I don't mind if you use curse words, I love them as much as you do😆❤️
Warning: Mature language and themes. If you don't like cuss words, then this book is strictly not for you.
WARNING(2): THIS BOOK CONTAINS CHARACTERS THAT MAY WELL STAY WITH YOU FOREVER.
TRIGGER WARNING: SOME CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK CAN BE TRIGGERING FOR A FEW.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I did warn you.
© All rights reserved