Novel: Soul Shard Captor [BL Version]
Series: World & Soul Bureau Series
Author: Lucy Pan Dora
Started serializing on: 27th of June, 2020
On Inkitt since: 27th of September, 2020
Support the author: ko-fi.com/lucypandora
Author website: lucypandora.com
🔹 new chapter every day at a random time
After Noah’s much-awaited ascension, what greeted him was an AI system calling itself Black, offering him a job working for the World and Soul Management Bureau.
He has to transmigrate into different worlds, using an identity of some unfortunate soon-to-be-dead dude, and live out the remainder of his new life there however he wanted.
..Ok, sure, there are a few small kinks here and there... like terrorist attacks, murder plots, zombie apocalypses, and the like... but one should always look at the bright side!
Noah: “...Blackie, is it just me, or is this good brother of mine looking at me like a hungry wolf seeing a juicy piece of meat?” (°△°|||)
Black: “Don’t worry, host. He is just a bit excited due to nearly losing his life back there. You know, adrenaline.” (¬‿¬)
Noah: “…are you sure that’s what’s really going on here?”
Black: “Absolutely!” (≖‿≖)
Noah: “Blackie! His-his-his little brother is poking me in the ass!!”
Black: “It’s just morning wood.”
Noah: “He just took it out of his pants!!” щ（ﾟДﾟщ）
Black: “Relax! Bros often help each other out with these things.”
Noah: “Oh god, Blackie! He is putting it in!! Help!!” QAQ
Black: “Don’t panic. Relax and follow my instructions.”
Noah: “Speak! Hurry!”
Black: “You’ve got this. Breath in, breath out. Relax your muscles.”
Noah: “How is this helping?!”
Black: “It’ll hurt less that way.” ╮(╯∀╰)╭
Noah: “…Whose system are you, mine or his?!?”
~ Many worlds later ~
Noah: (°ㅂ°╬) “This secret mission that you can’t tell me about… it can’t possibly be to get fucked by the target?!”
Black: “Of-of course not! Ho-how could that possibly be, eh?”
(; ﾟ 3ﾟ )~♪
ML: Right, right, that’s just a very (not so) coincidental bonus. Ψ(╹ڡ╹ )Ψ
• Story will have many different volumes, in each volume, MC lives a new life in a new world with magic elements and a mystery that needs to be solved. Thus, each volume can be read standalone, or skipped if it isn’t your cup of tea.
• The emphasis of the novel is on the romance, which means that the concentration of sugar, fluff, and smut is higher than the concentration of mystery & adventure.
• Lots of fluff.
• Warning! Expect occasional explicit, kinky smut. (╹ڡ╹ )
Slightly spoiler-ish info below:
• It is one-on-one pairing. MC is the bottom, ML is the top. No messy love triangles. No angst.
• ML never has any previous memory of MC so he is always falling in love anew.
• MC “shelves away” his emotions towards ML after each arc so that he can move on and live a new life in the next world. Thus, throughout the novel, both ML and MC end up falling in love with each other over, and over, and over again.
• All worlds contain plot twists, and the pairing of MC and ML is always exciting/taboo-ish due to their peculiar identities in that world (Examples of what I mean by exciting pairings: hired assassin and his target, monster tamer and his tamed beast, master and disciple, siblings, brothers-in-law, etc.)
• Some scenes might come off as dub-con/non-con, due to MC’s perpetual reluctance to engage in “hm-hm” activities. However, that’s just their thing. MC says no but is secretly looking forward to it, while ML knows that his baby especially likes being “forced”. Outside of bedroom activities, they are very loving, doting, respectful, and considerate of one another.
• In all arcs in which ML possesses a superpower, if it can be used for sex - it most definitely will be used for sex. ;)
• ML is possessive and prone to jealousy with yandere-ish tendencies, however, he dotes on MC and pampers him into the heavens, always putting him first. Not an abusive domineering asshole.
• Happy Ending
Arc 1 - Aris the Soother [In Progress]
Noah becomes the only son of the City Lord of a utopian city, however, this city isn’t as peaceful as it is supposed to be. Noah gets involved in life-threatening superpower rampages suspected of being the work of terrorists. To figure out what is really going on, he teams up with his own bodyguard, his soon-to-be brother-in-law, and a police inspector. One of which is a hungry wolf eyeing him like a fresh and juicy piece of meat.