This is definitely a sequel that probably some of you guys were wishing I would make.
Now, there are some things I do need to go over:
1) This is not a stand alone book; you MUST read the first one to understand Brielle’s point of view. There’s no going around it.
2) This book is about Brielle’s life (Alexiana and Jaxon’s first born daughter). I will introduce maybe two or three of her siblings in one of the chapters, but you won’t read much about them. Brielle’s parents might pop in a chapter or two, but like I mentioned two seconds ago, you won’t read much about them.
You will read a bit more about Brielle’s best friend, Charlotte in her POV because this is how I am building up my character. You’ll know what I mean when you read further into the book.
3) This book will have some explicit language, mature content, some humor, drama, possibly some sexual tension, and some sexual scene(s).
4) I do not have a set time schedule on when and what time I’ll publish a chapter; however, I will try to update a chapter every other fews days to a week. But, it’ll most likely be every week.
5) Please, DO NOT STEAL, COPY AND CLAIM MY WORK AS YOURS; I’VE WORKED VERY HARD ON IT!
Keep the comment section friendly and I do not mind any curse words being used. However, if there are any and all type of negative comments, it will be deleted, indefinitely. The username of the negative comment(s) will be blocked. NO EXCEPTIONS!
ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, POSITIVE FEEDBACKS AND GENERAL POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE PERMISSIBLE!
6) All characters names, names of places and what not is just a coincidence and a figment of my imagination.
All images of people that I use are not mine; they are my muse on how I imagine what my characters look like.
Lastly, I OWN AND RESERVE ALL COPYRIGHTS. All or any unauthorized reprint or reuse of this book is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any part of this book will not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever, without a written permission from the author.
That’s about it!
Happy reading Lovelies!