Itsy-Bitsy Writing Challenges is an opportunity to participate in fun, but especially for all you super-busy writers, very short writing excercises/challenges.
The rules are as follows:
- Every first Wednesday of the month, at 10.00 a.m. (CET), a new chapter with a new challenge goes online.
- You can then submit your texts via the comment section of the respective chapter until 10.00 p.m. (CET) the following Friday. So, you have more than 48 hours time to participate.
- After that, a link will be posted where you can vote for the best text. The link will be open for a couple of days, depending on the number of entries.
- Also depending on the number of submissions, you can give 1-3 votes. The link will be open to “Inkitt-public”.
- The winners will then be announced, and I will post a short, yet hopefully clever, write-up for each winner.
Rules for participants:
- Follow the instructions of the challenges!!!!
- only one text per writer!!!!
- Be fair and don’t just vote for your best friends and your own text!!!! I will find out ;-)