The Eleven Commandments
1. Lucifer, the Light Bearer, is the first of the Seven Princes and your God.
2. Despise Lucifer if you will and do sins. Swear upon him and celebrate with alcohol and food.
3. Create carved images from your imagination and fall to your knees before it.
4. Lay around every day of the week. You need not to work. You need not breathe.
5. Dishonour your father and your mother. Rebel and wish to be satisfied.
6. You shall do murder.
7. You shall commit adultery.
8. You shall steal.
9. Bear false witness against the other and let him rot in the dungeons.
10. Covet your neighbour’s house; covet his wife for she is far more beautiful than yours; covet his male servant, his helpless female servant; covet his ox and his donkey; covet everything that is not yours.
11. Hate your neighbour as much as you love yourself.