𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎 !
Thanks for clicking on this book. I really appreciate it. Before you start reading, I want you to know some things listed below.
𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐳. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝, 𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭, 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟔𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆
This book is the sequel to THE LONELY GOD but you can still read it as a stand-alone book. But before that, you must know and consider somethings stated below. Please read them before posting any stupid comment in the book and making a fool out of yourself. Things are as follows:
1. This is a werewolf book with some Greek and Mesopotamian gods and Egyptian Pharaohs (especially the Ptolemy empire). The names of gods, goddesses and Pharaohs, and some historical references are only used for fictional purposes in this book. The author doesn’t mean to hurt anyone’s sentiments.
2. Unlike in other werewolf books, the moon goddess doesn’t pair mates in this book. The pairing of mates is done by Inanna, a Mesopotamian goddess associated with love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, and political power.
3. In this book, the term HYBRID is used to refer to those wolves who have one of the elemental powers like fire, water, air, earth, ice, etc.
4. This book contains some incest (since some Egyptian Pharaohs are involved) but this is not the main theme of the book.
5. This book has violence... a lot of violence, like rape, killing, and all that gory stuff so be careful.
Also, it’s a very long book with some history, as I had mentioned before. It’s very different from all the werewolf books out there. I promise you wouldn’t be bored while reading it.
The starting chapters might seem a bit too dragging but please keep on reading, I promise they’d start adding to the story soon!
𝐒 𝐎 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋` 𝐌 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀
Twitter: Benita Ritz
𝐒 𝐔 𝐏 𝐏 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 `𝐌 𝐄 `𝐎𝐍 `𝐏 𝐀 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍
Patreon: www.patreon.com/Benita_16You can read the complete book quicker there by paying as minimum as $3 a month. Along with The Bastard Princess, you can also enjoy a lot of my other upcoming books there. I also post monthly stories there for $6. For more details, you can click on the "Support Me" button on in my bio and check out the tiers.
𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭> It’s okay if you cannot pay and read. That’s why I am posting here regularly for FREE. Something as minute as voting, commenting, and following me also counts as huge support. I am very grateful to everyone who took the time to check out my book. I promise to not disappoint you.
This is going to be one heck of a book with drama, plot twists, heartbreaks, some laughs here and there, character development, and of course, romance 😉
𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 `𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐆
Zella Day - Hypnotic
Lana Del Rey - Serial Killer