Welcome dudes and dudeths! I'm honestly Soo excited to start writing a book of this caliber. Apparently this is my very first Nigerian book, yup very first.
I've always had the thought of writing a book that brings awareness to some of the bad things going on in our society today, practically to all teens out there in the world, and how we can change our society at large.
I honestly hope my book reaches out to people out there.
Some of the things this book is going to surround on would be,
1) The abusive use of drugs (this particular one is sadly really rampant)
2) Body shaming (people that do this really need to have a serious attitude adjustment)
3) Suicide attempt (this is quite rampant among Teens)
4) inferior complex (won't lie even I have this)
5) And of course Love I mean we all need love in our lives, whether Family love, friendship love or even the Romantic sort of love.
Soooo ladies and gent's please join me on this hopefully exciting journey of pain, overcoming that pain and finally finding the joy that very much well deserved.
PS: I'm going to be using a lot of Nigerian slangs, but I'm going to be interpreting don't worry. But if I forget to interpret a particular part, Please call my attention to it. Thanks.