1. Do not resist government efforts to cure the sick of mental illness.
2. Do not attempt to hide your symptoms of mental illness and seek treatment immediately.
3. Peacekeepers must be obeyed at all times for the good of the collective.
4. Anyone suspected of sickness and exhibiting signs of unsafe behavior must be reported immediately.
5. Citizens are encouraged to watch one another and report any unsafe or unhealthy behavior.
6. Citizens must devote themselves to being of sound mind, hard-working, and cooperative members of the collective.
7. No misconduct is permitted, such as disobedience towards peacekeepers, failure to perform societal duties at home and in the workplace, and/or unsafe relations between unmarried persons.
8. Citizens must attend regular self-curing sessions.9. Citizens must comply to the mandatory, annual mental health tests.10. Those who violate these terms and exhibit signs of the sickness, or unsafe behavior towards themselves or others, will be arrested and administered the cure for mental illness.
CITIZEN | SABINE