𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎 !
Thanks for clicking on this book. I really appreciate it. Before you start reading, I want you to know some things listed below.
𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐳. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝, 𝐈𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟔𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆
There are somethings that you need to know before you start to read this book. I don’t want to see your uninformed comments in the bookmaking you look like a fool. Please go through the following without skipping:
1. All characters in my book who’re involved in any romantic or sexual relationship are adults. This book is for adults. I don’t entertain readers below the age of at least 16!
2. I would appreciate it if you don’t start making assumptions right off the bat. This is a different book and if you don’t like it, don’t read it. It’s as simple as that.
3. There are a lot of bad things that certain characters do in this book. This doesn’t mean that I promote such kind of behavior. Book characters are not extensions of their respective authors. I repeat, book characters are not extensions of their respective authors.
3. Be kind to each other in the comments. Any kind of remarks that might come off as racist, homophobic, offensive to any kind of person or religion, or group would be instantly deleted and the person doing this would be instantly blocked. If you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all!
4. I accept nothing other than constructive criticism. I know the grammar, spelling, and punctuation could be off in some places. It’s because English isn’t my first language and I’m trying to improve. It would be appreciated if you show more kindness and tolerance towards my writing mistakes in the comments.
5. This is not the perfect story out there but just to let you know- I’m trying my best to improve on this gradually. Some patience, tolerance, constructive criticism, and support is all I ask from you all.
𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐍 𝐌 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃
This book can be read stand-alone but I recommend reading Javier for a better understanding of the characters and the situations.
𝐒 𝐎 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 𝐌 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀
Twitter: Benita Ritz
𝐒 𝐔 𝐏 𝐏 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 𝐌 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍 𝐏 𝐀 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐎 𝐍
You can read more chapters of this book quicker there by paying as minimum as $3 a month. Along with Stefaan you can also enjoy a lot of my other upcoming books there. I also post monthly stories there for $6. For more details, you can click on the Patreon link provided in my bio and check out the tiers.
𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭> It’s okay if you cannot pay and read. That’s why I am posting here regularly for FREE. Something as minute as voting, commenting, and following me also counts as huge support. I am very grateful to everyone who took the time to check out my book. I promise to not disappoint you.
This is going to be one heck of a book with drama, plot twists, heartbreaks, some laughs here and there, character development, and of course, romance 😉
𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐆
The Neighbourhood - Void
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine