I never really understood it. The meaning of mates, why we need them, live for them, die for them. All I knew was I had my wolf and my soul and that’s all I needed. What I learnt growing up was not the touch of fire or the eternal love your mates could provide you but that the mate you pray for never comes in times of need. When your skin is ripped off your bones, when you are dragged and tied to a pole to be whipped, even when you scream to the moon to just.... give him to you, to save you from this misery. Your heart slowly begins to crumble, your dreams disperse and you start the road to a newfound strength as you commence your ride to the top.
Born to be a female alpha and to rule was my destiny. Growing up my childhood was not that of care, warmth or love. Rather it was filled with fighting. Fighting to survive. Fighting just so I can see the beauty of the sun the next day. My parents who put pack before their dying child and my brothers who would spit at my feet for being born a female. I had no one to call my own. No one to just hold me and say “It’s going to be alright”. The only reason I was kept alive was because the healer had a vision of my future, of my reign and the prosperity I would bring to the pack.
Blinded by the power being an alpha gave me I lost track of what was more important, he had more power than being an Alpha and he came to me.
We never knew true love until the moment our hearts touched and our souls joined together as one. In the end, he was mine and I was his. Deimos and I.
⚠️WARNINGS:- PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT ⚠️
1) This is a DARK-ROMANCE so if you are not comfortable with these kinds of books please don’t read. You have been warned!
2) There is NO rejection or second chance mate in my books.
3)The male species in my books are DOMINANT over females as their world follows a certain hierarchy. Their world is very different from our human world with different values and ethics. So don’t compare them and tell me certain scenes are abusive as I do my best to portray animal behaviour and they will be rough and tough.
4) The Alpha female protagonist in this book will submit to her mate at certain times. If you want to see a female protagonist who is unrealistically ‘always strong and never breaks’ please go somewhere else instead of writing comments saying your disappointment, hate, and annoyance. I don’t want to read hate comments on my characters AT ALL.
5) My protagonists are full-grown mature adults. NOT children. If you want to see them always happy, never fight, and live in la-la land all the time this book is NOT for you.
6) Do not copy my book, I will find you and report you and take legal actions! Authors put in a lot of hard work for their readers.
7) You must be at least 18 and older to read this book, it is a mature book meant for adults and not young readers.
8) Constructive criticism is accepted but any mean comments will be deleted!
9) Please be nice to other readers as well, their opinions are theirs, no need to push your thoughts on to them.
Alright, done! Now enjoy the ride babes ❤️