Hello darlings, my names Adire Black, and yes I’m a dominatrix.
There are six rules in which I live my life. Six rules that I never bend, nor do I break, and those rules are...
1) Never depend on a man. A woman is capable of getting everything she wants or needs for herself.
2) Never let a man have control over you, mentally or physically.
3) Never let a man get to close to your personal space.
4) Never let them see the real person that lies under the cloak of Dominatrix.
5) Never, and this means never, fall in love.
6) This is the most important rule... Never bend or break the first five rules. Never!
These rules were the way I lived for many, many, years. Their has only been twice in my life that I broke those rules, and with completely different out comes. The second time I let those rules fall to the wayside was to a man who loved me for everything I was, and everything that I am. He is the love of my life, my soul mate, and the man I married. But as I said, that was the second time around, the first time was a much more different ordeal for me, and one that would affect me in many years afterwards.
I’m going to take you back to the time before I meet the man of my dreams. A time when work was my life and being a dominatrix was my sport. This is my journal, my story, and my life displayed for you and your entertainment. So sit back pour yourself a glass of wine and come with me to a world you might have heard of, but never thought to try. Theirs so much more to life then letting the man take the rains over you darlings. It is a fascinating thing to have a strong beautiful man do your bidding, to want to please you, to have that luscious body under your command.
So sit back and let that inner diva free and just, enjoy...
Confessions of a Dominatrix
Adire Blacks Journal