It’s that time…
On the first Monday of the month we’ll post a series of writing prompts intended to inspire you. Use these prompts to launch a new story and share your work with the Inkitt community.
Here’s how to participate:
- On the first Monday of every month, I’ll post a series of new prompts on this blog. Choose one and start writing!
- Click here to join our Writing Prompts & Ideas’ Discussion Group. Save this link to your browser’s bookmarks so you can find it again easily, and then share your story on the forum.
- Read others. Comment. Let the creative ideas flow!
- Check back on the first Monday of next month and do it again! Practice really does make perfect.
Your prompts for September:
Fall is in the air!
- Begin your story in an apple orchard.
- Use the words leaf, crimson, and school in your story.
- Write about the strangest homework assignment you’ve ever received.
- Tell a tale set during a hurricane.
- Write a story or scene where a character gets lost during a hike.
You’ve got a month. Ready. Set. Write on, writers!