It’s that time…
We all need a little inspiration sometimes, so on the first Monday of every month, we’ll post a series of writing prompts intended to inspire you. Use these prompts to write a scene, short story, or maybe even the start of a new novel.
Your prompts for December:
Winter is coming. It’s the perfect time to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and your laptop and start a new project!
- Include the northern lights in your story.
- Use the words hypothermic, radiator, and holly in a scene.
- Set your story in the arctic circle.
- Start the scene in a ski lodge.
- Write a story featuring Krampus.
Prompts can help kick-start our creative process, so… Ready. Set. Write on, writers!