It’s that time…
We all need a little inspiration sometimes, so on the first Monday of every month, we’ll post a series of writing prompts intended to inspire you. Use these prompts to write a scene, short story, or maybe even the start of a new novel.
Your prompts for April:
April showers bring May flowers. April fools! Spring has sprung. The longer days and warmer weather inspire my creativity. How about yours? If you need a little help, use these writing prompts to kick start a new project.
- Spring Fever is a real disease infecting the planet.Go…
- Use the words drenched, bloom, and bucolic in a scene.
- Start your story with a character making a fresh start.
- Feature cherry blossoms in a scene.
- Write a story about an April Fool’s joke gone terribly wrong.
Prompts can help kick-start our creative process, so… Ready. Set. Write on, writers!