It’s that time…
We all need a little inspiration sometimes, so on the first Monday of every month, we’ll post a series of writing prompts intended to inspire you. Use these prompts to write a scene, short story, or maybe even the start of a new novel.
Your prompts for November:
Maybe you’re stuck and need a little inspiration for NaNoWriMo? Try one of these creative writing prompts for November:
- Use the phrase “gales of November” in your opening line.
- Use the words grateful, gravy, and gusty in a scene.
- Set your story in the “new world” circa early 1800.
- Start the scene with a family dinner.
- Write a story featuring a shipwreck.
Prompts can be the perfect antidote to writer’s block, so… Ready. Set. Write on, writers!