It’s that time…
We all need a little inspiration sometimes, so on the first Monday of every month, we’ll post a series of writing prompts intended to inspire you. Use these prompts to write a scene, short story, or maybe even the start of a new novel.
Your prompts for October:
How about a little horror this month?
- Feature a jack-o-lantern in your story.
- Use the words chill, mortal, and flame in a scene.
- Reinvent your favorite urban legend with a scary twist.
- Start a scene in a cemetery.
- Write a story featuring an abandoned building, house, or hospital.
Prompts can be the perfect antidote to writer’s block, so… Ready. Set. Write on, writers!