A one of a kind supernatural story for ages!
Read the story now
I’ve tried to leave my notes for you on the majority of the chapters here but I’d still outline them here in my review.
- Great plot, great werewolf storytelling with a sweet twist. Humour is moderate. PG rated and uncensored at the same time (my kind of stories).
- The characters development would need a little work. We still don’t know the personalities of some of our characters.
- I feel like we weren’t properly eased into the book. The first few chapters held too much information that we would no doubt forget and have to go back to the beginning just to remember it. Those information should come in subsequent chapters e.g. the revolution that led to the new world, the resistance, the cause of Caelynn’s father’s death, etc.
- It would also be great for us to be able to different inner dialogues, wolf dialogues from actual character conversations. Maybe you could put them in italics or in quotations marks for reference or something. Just do you.
- Present and past tenses were used inconsistently in sentences.
- Quite a few grammatical errors and spellings here and there.
All in all, it’s giving what it’s supposed to give.