A good read
I enjoyed this book, and powered through it reasonably fast. The characters, plot, ideas, and science were pretty easy to follow, and the story developed clearly. The author was passionate about his writing and painted very clear depictions of what he was trying to portray.
Read the story now
Great effort and hats off for that. I had fun.
1) Neat ideas and science fiction ideology.
2) Solid action sequences, and very fast paced.
3) Vivid character and creature descriptions, and good use of descriptive writing and dialogue.
4) Solid plot that didn't fan out in too many directions.
1) Editing was shaky in a few places. Grammar and usage, punctuation, spellcheck, and pagination could use some work.
2) Needed more paraphrasing and compression in places. Five or six paragraphs that can be streamlined into one makes for a much more fluid read.
3) There were a few loose ends and unanswered questions in the plot and in the finale. A little bit of head scratching at times.
All in all, a great effort and a fun read. Writing a book is a monumental achievement. My compliments and respect to the author for putting in the hours, and for his love of the pen.