Alright, so I only read the first chapter but the book looks good. Some things that I liked:
Read the story now
1. The writing style, it was easy to follow and read.
2. The lovely characters, and the bond that is obviously shown between the husband and wife.
3. The general pleasantness that is felt. That is, it gives you that warm feeling of snuggling up with a cup of cocoa on a cold day.
Some things that I think could be improved:
1. A different book cover. It seems a little bland and doesn't really draw you in.
2. A faster start to the story, to draw you in, but at the same time, this helps set the background and gives you, as I mentioned above, a feeling of homeliness. You've got to find that balance.
3. Shorter chapters, or at least, a shorter first chapter. It just seems to keep going on and on, making you half feel like you need a break.